The Chair of Materials Science offers a variety of services ranging from carrying out measurement tasks to materials-related consulting, ventures and support for start-ups.
- Offers for transfer, consulting, and scientific and technical cooperation services
- Measurement tasks and studies (see Equipment)
- Material-related company consulting on issues of:
- Nanotechnology for business / support in product development nanotechnology
- Quality Assurance
- Optimization of existing processes
- Introduction of new methods
- Development of new materials and processes
- Information on funding programs and application (eg BMBF, EU)
- Support for start-ups
- Offers for Schools:
- Lectures in schools
- Institute guides
- Support of project work / research papers
For more information, please contact Professor Jandt.